Musings

Monday, September 24, 2007

It's That Time of Year Again . . .

Yes, that's right. Guess where I'm heading. It's true. Time to return to Paris. This time it will be a working vacation. I am doing research for my "Traveling Solo to Paris" Workshop that I hope to launch in January along with a planner workbook to sell at the class. The workbook will be your guide to planning your trip from start to finish with lots of helpful info. There is so much information about Paris that people get overwhelmed and don't know where to start. This workshop will weed through all the info and help give a clear view so you can make more informed choices. Sounds like an ad for my class!

Besides that, I am also looking into teaching my How To Plan A Tea Party Workshop in Paris. I found a women's organization that offers classes and I will introduce myself to them and see where it will go from there. I will also have to experiment with the recipes I share as many ingredients are not available in France. Which means rethinking menu choices. One thing for sure, finding an amazing variety of teas will not be a problem at all!

And lastly, and probably most important, I am going to Paris on a shoe string. I have very little money but must return so I am looking at this challenge as another part of my research for the Traveling Solo workshop. I've travelled when money was not a problem. I've traveled on a budget and now I'll be on an extreme budget of about 50 euro a day (not including airfare/apt) --- that ain't much. I can be like Rachel Ray and her $40 a day show. Her's was meals only though not including everything.

I'm ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home