Musings

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Been too long . . .

Since returning from Paris in April I have been going full steam . . .

First I immediately starting planning my next trip to France, in particular Paris. I decided to rent an apartment this time and spend three weeks so I can pretend I live there and see how I like it.

Second is my writing. I resubmitted my script to an agent in June. Still waiting on a reply, which is not unusual. Also came up with an idea when I was in Paris that I'm pursuing. Don't want to say more until I'm ready. Aaah, how Paris inspires!

Third, my business. I have officially set up my new business venture -- PAPER ARCHITECT. I have my business license, a dba filed and my web domain purchased. My website is currently under construction but if you are so inclined, check out the beginnings of it -- www.paperarchitect.com. You have to type the address in directly and not through a search engine. It runs about $50 a month for those links and I'm not ready yet.

I'm madly trying to get my business cards printed, apartment set up for working on my paper art, gathering my travel info (I'm a research-aholic), take care of everything for when I'm gone and of course, pack.

I'm soooo excited to be staying in an apartment with a full kitchen so I can cook my own meals. Their outdoor food markets are so tempting and when you're in a hotel room, can't do much but look and wish. Now I can buy and make. In fact, my apartment is a block over from one of the coolest markets in Paris, located on rue Cler.

The apartment is located in the 7th arrondisement (district) not far from the Eiffel Tower, Musee D'Orsay and my favorite area of Paris, St. Germain de Pres.

Later . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home